This beautiful, luxurious and modern house is located minutes away (100 metres) from the stunning Beadnell beach and boasts six bedrooms, five bathrooms and numerous living areas.
It is one of the largest and most impressive properties to be built in Beadnell in recent times and is perfect for a large group of friends or multi-generation family getaways either with or without children. If you have a large party and are looking to enjoy a fun, seaside break in superb accommodation with a wide range of high quality, modern facilities, then this is the ideal property for you.
Tamar House is very well equipped and has been finished to a high specification and it is tastefully furnished throughout. It has a beautiful open-plan design, a stunning glass and oak staircase boldly located in the centre of the home, linking the kitchen and living areas, which are split over different levels.
The house is set within a generous garden and offers stunning sea views across the dunes towards Dunstanburgh Castle and the Cheviot Hills from the rear. With a grassed area, hot tub, BBQ and seating space, guests staying here can enjoy their own private outdoor space day and night. The house also has two balconies overlooking the impressive Dunstanburgh Castle and beach; one is accessed from the first floor living space and the other from the second floor bedroom.
Beadnell in Northumberland has one of the most acclaimed beaches in the UK. The place is simply beautiful and could be a million miles away from busy city life but is easily accessible, only an hour from Newcastle and a little further from Edinburgh. Tamar House is also just a short walk from the local village which is offers an excellent grocery store and two wonderful and welcoming pubs, with open fires.
Please Note: A refundable damage deposit is payable when booking this property. Please enquire for details.
Please note there is ongoing building devlopment in progress behind this property, over the garden fence.
Find out more about
• Main entrance and striking lobby with cloakroom.
• Spacious living areas with feature fireplace, contemporary log burning stove, flat screen TV and Apple TV.
• Large dining table. Patio doors to garden.
• Open plan kitchen with beautiful corian work surfaces, island, breakfast bar, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, ipod doc, doors to garden.
• Utility room with sink, washing machine and extra storage.
* Bathroom 1: Downstairs shower room/WC.
Accessed via a beautiful solid oak, open tread staircase with structural glass balustrade.
• Living area directly outside bedrooms with feature fireplace, contemporary log burning stove and doors to open out onto terrace.
• Master bedroom 1 - With king size bed, ensuite shower room, flat screen TV and walk in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room.
• Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom with double bed.
• Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom with single twin beds.
* Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, master bedroom 1 ensuite.
* Bathroom 3 - Family bathroom with luxury bath
* Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, bedroom 2 ensuite.
• Bedroom 1 - Impressive master bedroom, king size bed, with balcony overlooking the garden and beyond to the sea and Dunstanburgh Castle. Sofa bed and feature chair.
* Bathroom 5 - Shower room/WC.
• Master bedroom 2 - Second master bedroom, king size bed and large viewing gallery. Flat screen TV and seating area.
• Private parking for several cars.
• Large lawned enclosed rear garden, patio area and seating area.
• Hot tub with lights and music system.
Please Note: A refundable damage deposit of £500 is payable at the final balance stage when booking this property. Please enquire for details.
Tamar House, Beadnell enjoys an excellent location just 100 metres from beautiful Beadnell Bay and beach.
Find out more about
Have you stayed here and would like to share your experience of this cottage?
We would love to hear from you so please